Friday, November 15, 2013

When he gets a year older.

Currently at office. Doing few things. Handing over process i guess. I AGAIN shifting to a new working environment. AGAIN. An Interior Design company which i had dreamed since 3 years back. I got this opportunity, Syukur is the only word. Next Monday i am officially an ID cost consultant. Ewah! Hihi.

Last 9th Nov was hubs birthday. We were busy with works then. Luckily family celebrated him on behalf of me. (Untungnyaaaaa jadiii faiz, ramai yg sayang! Hahaha.)

Thanks to ALL! Love to the maxxxxx :')





To the man i married. .


People tell of how the early year of marriage is always the hardest. No one told me of how hard the year going into your marriage can be. The impatience, the frustrations, the misunderstandings and everything else. I know that we always have our silly fights over dumb things. But I am so thankful to Him for every single time he has spoken to me about our relationship :') :') :') :') 


Thank you for your quiet when I'm loud. Thank you for your rational thought when I'm being crazy. Thank you for choosing me every day, through the good and the bad. Thank you for being true to who you are. 


Please hold my hand and take this walk with me. Happy Birthday to the man i loved. May Allah bless you always. I love you more than i can ever explain.



Hugs & kisses,

Wifey.



Two days in a row faiz dapat surprise! Eleh, mengadaaaa lettew. . I ada few pictures lagiii nak share & a birthday video. Nti lah ea. Next entry, for sure! ;)

It's a quarter to 1am, i really need to get my sleeping beauty. Hihihi. See yah in the next entry. Stay tune. Gunite dolls, mmuaaaahhh!  


No comments:

Post a Comment