Monday, May 16, 2011

JalanJalan.


I haven't seen you in ages right? Probably because i am busy with everything! . . Busy with tonne works, with housekeeping, yeah i have no good time to write and express feeling in here :/ Btw, i am happy for what happening to me this few days :) It makes me strong and stronger. aha!

Lately I've been working so hard, trying to commit with my carrier so well. Oh misya, please be fast & a good learner! I was at office yesterday while other people enjoyed sleeping at home :/ Yea, i was completing few tasks given. Oh,can i have 48hours in a day????? Pleaseeeeeee :/

I came back at 6pm. Bought some goreng pisang for sayang :) Ehe. Felt like thousand years i didn't met my sayang since i never work on Sunday :( We really had good time together last night. Lepaking and jalan2 at petaling street. . After that sayang suggested to Bukit Ampang. The ideal place to distress ourselves at night after weeks of hectic schedules! The romantic place to cherish KL's night view! Looking at the city from up there kinda disconnects us from the hustle bustle of the city. Feels peaceful eventhough in reality it is not, tehee :)


You are most attractive than the KL's view occay sayang! ;) Ngaa~


Alhamdulillah, I am HAPPY. Enough said :D Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment