Wednesday, June 1, 2011

. . .

Recently i had less moment with darla since he was so busy with his tonne works at his new place. Duhh sometimes i felt left out and started to 'merajuk' when finally he bringing the parts into the whole, showing me where everything fits. I did understand, but well. . knowing women's aite? ;) Because I apparently wanted attention. Badly.

I do miss the days where the romance was fresh and exciting. I always will. It's tough to know that none of our dates will ever feel like one of those first dates. But nevermind, i know he works hard for us :')

I've kept busy spending hours planning and dreaming for the perfect things in my life. I dream about buying new car, rentling house at Damansara, upgrading our life style and dream about having babies! Cool isn't it? ;)

Just to let you know that i am missing you sayang. . . :') I've always wanted to be one of those people who will complete your life and i promise for being me, someone who doesn't shift and change depending on where they are or who they're with.



Love you husband,

Bebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment